What we do
Day to day book keeping
Sales ledger - Record sales invoices and when customers have paid
Purchase Ledger - Record purchases and receipts
VAT returns - Calculate and submit to HMRC
Invoicing - Produce customised invoices as PDFs with your logo
Credit control - keep a handle on overdue invoices
Management Information and Reports
and Personal Tax Returns
Or Phone 07944 373755
Employment Law and Health & Safety
Following a new partnership with Peninsular Business Services, we are pleased to be able offer an Employment Law and Health and Safety advice service. Please click on the link direct to their website for full details of what Peninsular can offer to employers.
Online Book Keeping
If you do your own book keeping on Quickbooks but would like some support, for a very cost effective monthly subscripton, we use CrossLoop to log on remotely and offer assistant and peace of mind, answering your questions as they arise.
Please phone or email for details.
From my base in Woodley, I use Quickbooks Premier 2015 and other online accounts packages with full support and offer bookkeeping and payroll at the level that suits both you and your business.
I have years of experience working with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, whether you work on your own or have staff on payroll, I have the skills and knowledge to do your book keeping in a way that that suits your business.
I will process your paperwork, quickly and accurately, and provide management reports that tell you how your business is performing.
This can be done on a monthly, quarterly or ad-hoc basis, whatever suits you. We will also calculate and submit your VAT returns online to HMRC and ensure you have the information to make any payment due, on time.
- I offer a comprehensive monthly or fortnightly payroll services and we will calculate employee’s net wages and and then record tax and NI liabilities that are due.
- I produce payslips, either or paper or by email and we can then make online payments directly into your employee’s bank accounts.
- I take of the monthly RTI requirements now in place.
- I keep a record of your PAYE and NI liabilities, keeping you up to date of when HMRC needs a payment, or we can arrange for payment to be made.
- I prepare your PAYE year end and ensure the necessary details are submitted online to HMRC. We produce P60 forms for each staff member employed at year end.
Whatever your book keeping requirements I can offer a tailor made service that suits both your business needs and budget, and I am flexible, accurate and reliable. Please ring now and add value to you your business!